i have some question.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2838 by Youngs
i have some question. was created by Youngs
An error occurs when changing the language. Attached is the contents. Can I find a solution?

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
System.Collections.Generic.List`1[I2.Loc.TermData].get_Item (Int32 index) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:633)
I2.Loc.LanguageSource.Import_Language (Int32 langIndex, System.String langData, Boolean useFallback) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LanguageSource/LanguageSource_Import_CSV.cs:225)
I2.Loc.LanguageSource.LoadLanguage (Int32 languageIndex, Boolean UnloadOtherLanguages, Boolean useFallback) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/LanguageSource/LanguageSource_Languages.cs:230)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.LoadCurrentLanguage () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Manager/LocalizationManager_Language.cs:312)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.LocalizeAll (Boolean Force) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Manager/LocalizationManager_Translation.cs:88)
I2.Loc.LocalizationManager.SetLanguageAndCode (System.String LanguageName, System.String LanguageCode, Boolean RememberLanguage, Boolean Force) (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Manager/LocalizationManager_Language.cs:122)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.OnGUI_LanguageList () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Languages.cs:138)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.OnGUI_Languages () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor_Languages.cs:25)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.OnGUI_Main () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Localization/LocalizationEditor.cs:79)
I2.Loc.LocalizationEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/I2/Localization/Scripts/Editor/Inspectors/LanguageSourceInspector.cs:163)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor[] editors, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1253)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2839 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic i have some question.
Hi,
Can I ask what version of I2 Localization are you using?
There have been recent changes in that function to fix a similar issue.

If you are not in the latest release, can you please, update to the latest (or even better to the one in the beta folder: v2.8.4b2) and let me know if the problem happens again.

Thanks,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine