On Android build chinese-korean-japanese ui text values are disappearing

More
3 years 1 week ago #4280 by soul
Hi,there

I am facing a issue where when i change language to chinese - korean - japanese etc my ui text values are missing at many places what can be the reason of that . I have around 2200 plus text and game is single scene based. Please help me out here ASAP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 day ago #4287 by Frank
Hi,
Are the text missing or is the text correctly been set in the ui text component but nothing is rendering?
Is this happening in the Editor or in a build?

If its that the text are been set but not rendering, then it should be a problem with missing characters in the font you are using, or that the secondary term to change the font is not been set.

If the text is not changing at all when looking at it in the unity inspector for that text component, then it means that the translation is not loaded.
Can you check that you updated your Google Spreadsheet and downloaded them so the game and google are up to date?

If this happens only in a build. Then is a problem with the Google Live Synchronization, it maybe happening that your spreadsheet was changed but those changes where not downloaded to the Editor before doing a build. So, when the game runs in the devices, it thinks that the google spreadsheet has newer data, and downloads it (discarding the one that was built from the editor).
To solve that, either disable Google Synchronization in the Language's tab of the LanguagesSource, or Sync the spreadsheet before doing a build.

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine