Xcode Warnings

More
6 years 5 months ago #2563 by CK247
Xcode Warnings was created by CK247
Hi Frank, I updated Xcode and ran into a lot of warnings(see the image below). There are 196 of these and I am not sure whether to be worried or not. Also is there a way to disable auto translation so that my app won't cause an error when there is no internet available.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #2564 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Xcode Warnings
Hi,
Are you sure those warnings are related to I2 Localization? What they are saying is that some libraries are being compiled with a different "Symbols Hidden by Default" value.

I tried deploying an empty I2 Localization with the latest xcode and I'm not getting any warning.

Can you please, try removing I2 Localization and seeing if you still get warnings. If you don't get them again, did the warnings started showing after updating unity as well? It could be that the latest il2cpp is deploying some libraries with the wrong visibility.

Also is there a way to disable auto translation so that my app won't cause an error when there is no internet available.

Your app shouldn't cause an error where there is no internet. Is that happening?

What should be happening is that when you have Google Live Synchronization enabled, the app will try contacting the spreadsheet, if there is no internet, then it will fail, print a log to let you know what happened, and revert to using the localization data you had when you deployed or the last one that was downloaded.

So, you will only get a message in the log, but no crashes, hard warnings or any other issue for your app.

If you get anything else than a line in the log saying it was unable to download the data, please, let me know, that will certainly be a bug!

EDIT: You can also disable Google Live Synchronization by opening the I2Languages.prefab and in the Spreadsheet tab, select NEVER as the update frequency.

Hope that helps,
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Frank.

More
6 years 5 months ago #2572 by CK247
Replied by CK247 on topic Xcode Warnings
Hi Frank, I am so sorry but I realized now that the errors were occurring because I was using the Xcode simulator to simulate my game on the iPhone X. When I try to deploy the app by device it works fine with no errors. Once again am sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine