Animation Tutorial

More
7 years 2 months ago #1967 by jeldrez
Animation Tutorial was created by jeldrez
Hi Frank, I didn't get how to create new tutorials. How I could create new ones?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #1968 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Animation Tutorial

I didn't get how to create new tutorials

Do you mean, new animations?

If you open the Animation's Tab, and click the "+" button at the end of the animation list, that creates a new animation named "Custom"

Animations can be of two types: Presets or Internal.

Internal animations, are saved within the SmartEdge component and are meant to animate only that object, so there is no need for extra files. Creating the "Custom" animation creates an Internal one. Once created, you can click it and change its name and properties.

Some times is useful to share animations between several texts. So, you can turn an Internal animation into a Preset Animations by clicking the "Save" button next to its name. That saves the animation to your project as .assets.

Hope that helps. At this moment I'm writing the Documentation for the animation, so that it be ready for when the plugin gets approved. As soon as I finish this section I will let you know.

Thanks
Frank

Are you :-) Give I2L 5 stars!
Are you :-( Please lets us know how to improve it!
To get the betas as soon as they are ready, check this out

More
7 years 2 months ago #1970 by jeldrez
Replied by jeldrez on topic Animation Tutorial
Thanks Frank, I will try it during the week, I'm more familiar with the Unity Animation window, I thought I could used that.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Template by JoomlaShine